Use the Zip plugin for Ecwid to accept Zip payments on your web store.
What country are you in?
Make sure you have selected the correct integration guide that matches your region. Due to the way our Ecwid integration works, we have multiple version of our gateway that serve each country that Zip is supported in.
Because of this you need you ensure you are installing the correct version and following the correct integration guide.
- New Zealand
- United States
- Get your integration key from the Zip onboarding email or the Zip Merchant Dashboard
- Enable Zip as a payment method
- Add Zip on site messaging
Add the Zip payment method
Navigate to your Ecwid Dashboard
Click on ‘Apps’ in the side navigation
- In the search bar, type ‘Zip’ and press enter or click on the search icon
- Search will return the Zip app
- Click on the thumbnail and you will see the application description page with the ‘Install’ button
- Click on the ‘Install’ button. After installation is done, the app dashboard page will be opened
- Configure you Zip settings as show below in the table below as required
Merchant ID / Public Key - are only required for Australian web stores
|Merchant ID||Your Merchant ID (AU Only)|
|Public Key||Your public key (AU Only)|
|Private Key (API Key)||Your public key or API Key|
|Directly Capture||Yes (recommended)|
If you are required to manually capture Zip orders due to the nature of your products or service please select no
- Press ‘Save’ button to save the configuration
You are all set!