Install and configure the Zip plugin
You must install the Zip payments plugin from the Woocommerce plugin marketplace and activate it to begin accepting Zip payments at your checkout
- In the left-hand menu, navigate to Plugins > Add New
- In the search box at the top-right of the screen, search for zip co or zipmoney
- Click "Install now"
- Once the plugin has installed, click “Activate”
- In the left-hand menu, navigate to WooCommerce > Settings > Payments > Zip and select "Manage"
- Enter your Zip merchant credentials. You can copy and paste your keys from the Zip merchant dashboard into the Zip plugin settings page.
What keys do I use? 🔑
Log in to your to locate your keys or refer to your Zip onboarding email
🇦🇺 AU: Public/Private Key - located in the Zip merchant dashboard
🇳🇿 NZ: API Key - Refer to your onboarding email
🇺🇸 US: API Key - Refer to your onboarding email
🇬🇧 UK: API Key - Refer to your onboarding email
🇨🇦 CAN: API Key - Refer to your onboarding email
Can't find your keys?
Contact [email protected] for help
- Your settings should now look like this example below complete with your specific keys.
Updated 9 months ago