Install and configure the Zip plugin
This version of the plugin supports multiple regions. If you are looking for the North America specific plugin please use this version
You must install the Zip payments plugin from the Woocommerce plugin marketplace and activate it to begin accepting Zip payments at your checkout
- In the left-hand menu, navigate to Plugins > Add New
- In the search box at the top-right of the screen, search for zip co or zipmoney
- Click "Install now"
- Once the plugin has installed, click “Activate”
- In the left-hand menu, navigate to WooCommerce > Settings > Payments > Zip and select "Manage"
- Enter your Zip merchant credentials. You can copy and paste your keys from the Zip merchant dashboard into the Zip plugin settings page.
What keys do I use? 🔑
Log in to your to locate your keys or refer to your Zip onboarding email
🇦🇺 AU: Public/Private Key - located in the Zip merchant dashboard
🇳🇿 NZ: API Key - Refer to your onboarding email
🇺🇸 US: API Key - Refer to your onboarding email
🇬🇧 UK: API Key - Refer to your onboarding email
🇨🇦 CAN: API Key - Refer to your onboarding email
Can't find your keys?
Contact [email protected] for help
- Your settings should now look like this example below complete with your specific keys.
Updated over 1 year ago