Disbursement and Settlement Reports
Access reporting on Zip settlements from the Dashboard.
You will receive a daily 'Disbursement Summary' to the nominated communications email detailing:
- The orders placed within that 24-hour period
- Total fees incurred*
- Total amount being paid (located on the last page).
- This will also include a 'Disbursement ID' that can be used to locate the payment in your bank account.
Please allow up to 3 business days for the funds to clear in your account as some banks have a longer processing time. Any orders completed on weekends or public holidays will be disbursed on the next business day.
Please note that if an order has a 'Completed' status in your Dashboard, we guarantee you will receive the funds for that order and you are ok to ship the product(s).
To see a breakdown of the merchant service fee per transaction, you can generate a Disbursement Report. To do this, follow these steps:
- Select the Settings tile from the homepage of the dashboard.
- Click the Disbursements tile where you can:
- Opt-in to have the disbursement reports sent to you on a daily, weekly or monthly schedule.
- Generate and download a CSV disbursement report for any given period up to 3 months.
If you require a report showing over 3 months of transactions, please contact Merchant Experience.
The report information will include the following:
- Merchant Order Reference
- Zip Transaction Receipt
- Merchant Transaction Reference
- Transaction Amount
- Merchant fee including and excluding tax
- Transaction fee including and excluding tax
- Net Disbursement Amount
- Location Name and ID (branch)
Click below to explore some commonly asked questions about disbursements and settlement:
Updated 2 months ago