Setup a Zip landing page
The landing page is a dedicated information page to educate customers about the Zip product, while also providing access for customers to pre-apply for their Zip accounts.
Adding the page only takes a few moments and only involves a few simple steps.
- In the Neto admin dashboard, navigate to Webstore > Web Page
- Click the "Add new" button in the top right-hand corner.
- Enter the page name Zip - Own it now, pay later.
- Scroll down to "Page Content" and click the "Source Code" tab
- Copy the Landing Page Code in the box below, and Paste it into the Source Code section.
<div zm-asset="landingpage" zm-widget="inline"></div>
- In the Neto admin dashboard, navigate to Webstore > Menus
- Select the menu you wish to update.
- Click "Add new menu item"
- Change the name to Zip - Own it now, pay later or Zip - Pay Later or About Zip.
- Click "Links to..." and select "Web page" from the drop-down menu.
- In the next drop-down menu, select the Zip Landing Page.
- Click "Save"
Your Zip integration is complete.
We recommend reaching out to us so we can check everything is working as it should.
contact [email protected] and one of our engineers will be happy to help
Updated over 1 year ago