Install and configure payment method
The key takeaway here is that the following steps must be completed from the Shopify store owner account.
Note: If you are upgrading your integration, please ensure you have de-activated the version of Zip you currently have installed and deleted the app from your apps list
- Click here to install the Zip payment method in Shopify
- Select the Shopify store you wish to install Zip onto.
- Click "Connect"
- You should be presented with the screen shown below. Click "Install app"
- Input your Production (Live) Public Key and Private Key located in your live Merchant Dashboard and click Save
If you have sandbox API keys for testing purposes, please toggle to sandbox and input them here.
- You should then be presented with this page. Click 'Activate Zip - AU' to complete the integration
- If the integration has been completed successfully you will then receive this message on the next screen
Note: If you have used production keys, "Enable test mode" cannot be selected
Remove and deactivate the legacy version of Zip
If you haven't completed this already, it's important to make sure you remove the old version of Zip as this will no longer be able to process payments after Shopify make the change.
Test the integration
When you have completed the integration and are looking to test if it’s working, there are 2 ways to do this.
Run through a test order on your website, select Zip at checkout, if you are redirected to the Zip login screen you have completed the integration correctly. Note: Test mode must NOT be enabled for this test.
If you provided your sandbox keys during the installation step, you will be able to fully test the checkout by completing a full transaction with a sandbox customer account. Click here to find out how to create yourself a sandbox customer account. Note: Test mode MUST BE enabled for this test.
If you need support on any of the steps, please contact Support We are here to help!
Updated about 1 month ago