Install the Zip extension
The Zip plugin for Magento is open-source and available on GitHub. The GitHub repository is connected to Packagist, so you can easily include it in your project through Composer.
When installing via FTP or SFTP you need to use the following package as the folder structure will be different from the composer install.
- Download the Zip module from the current Github repository - https://github.com/zipMoney/zip.magento2
- Extract the Zip M2 Module and save them into a new folder location named "Zip/ZipPayment/"
- Open a command line interface
- Run the below commands in your Magento root directory.
- Login to the Magento 2 admin and navigate to system/cache management.
- Flush the cache storage.
- Follow the configuration steps
php bin/magento module:status
php bin/magento module:enable Zip_ZipPayment
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:di:compile
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
Make sure your current command-line user is the same user as your Magento file owners otherwise sudo -u < user >
|Make sure your current command-line user is the same user as your Magento file owners otherwise sudo -u < user >|
|Install Zip files|
|Check if Zip_ZipPayment module is disabled|
|If the Zip_ZipPayment is disabled then run this command|
|Install database schema changes, optional if you already run this command before|
|Install preset default data in the database, optional if you already run this command before|
|Generate PHP files when there is rewrite and dependence injection|
|Clean up cache|
|Optional, if running on developer mode of Magento|
|If you are on default/development mode run the following command|
#3 Tab title here
#3 Tab content here
Dolor sit amet
Ololo pysh pysh
Updated 9 months ago