Enable the Zip on-site messaging
Using our full suite of Zip-hosted assets will ensure:
You meet Zip’s compliance criteria: You can always be sure you are using the latest terms of service, up to date with the latest regulatory information & brand identity and displaying correct product and fee information.
You maximise the benefits of Zip: Our best practice recommendations are tried, tested and proven to optimise your checkout funnel.
Let your customers know
Consumers are not always aware of the different payment options available to them before they reach the checkout. Knowing that Zip is available early on can influence the purchase decision. Enabling the Zip on-site assets is a great way to let them know even before they decide to buy.
Mobile view of Zip widgets
Desktop view of Zip widgets
#3 Tab title here
#3 Tab content here
Dolor sit amet
Ololo pysh pysh
- In the Neto admin dashboard, navigate to Settings & Tools > All settings & tools > Analytics & 3rd Party Scripts > Custom Scripts
- Click "Add new"
- Name the new custom script “zip-widget”
Scroll down to the "Scripts" section and click the "Page Footer" tab.
Copy the "Zip-widget - Page Footer Script" code in the box below, and Paste it in the "Page Footer" section.
- Replace the ENTER YOUR ZIP PUBLIC KEY HERE in the above code with your specific Zip Public Key
Paste your Public Key between the quotation marks " " and ensure there are not white spaces at both ends.
- Select the Product page (Under buying options) tab.
- Copy the "Zip Tagline Code" in the box below and Paste it into the Product page (Under buying options) tab.
<div style="cursor:pointer;" data-zm-widget="repaycalc" data-zm-amount="20" data-zm-info="true"></div><br><br>
- Select the Checkout (call to action) on cart page tab.
- Copy the "Zip Cart Page Widget Code" in the box below and Paste it into the Product page (under description) tab.
<div data-zm-asset="cartwidget" data-zm-widget="popup" data-zm-popup-asset="termsdialog"></div>
- Click "Save"
Updated 4 months ago