Instore POS Materials
Display signage so shoppers know they can use Zip to buy now & pay later in your store. Just like adding our online marketing assets to your website, having visibility instore drives higher conversions, higher average basket sizes and increased repeat transactions. Wear wear the costs - both signage creation & shipping!
We’re excited to share with you our NEW fearlessly Zip in-store POS signage!
Complete the following steps to order your point-of-sale (POS) signage for your business:
- Simply access your Zip Dashboard using your admin credentials.
Note: You must be an 'Admin' or 'Marketing' user to access the ordering portal through your Zip dashboard.
- Click the Admin tile on the homepage of the dashboard and then click the POS Materials tile. You will be redirected to the POS signage portal.
3. Complete the fields in the POS signage portal, including person of attention, company, shipping address and how many POS signage packs are required.
See what our NEW signage looks like HERE.
- Click Send Order and you will receive a notification via email with your receipt number.
* Why can't I find the POS Materials tile in my dashboard?
This means you do not have admin or marketing access to your Zip dashboard. You can ask another admin user in your company to give you access or to order the instore material for your business.
* Are there any costs to me?
Zip covers the cost of creating, packing and shipping the materials directly to your business!
*How long does shipping take?
Depending on where your business is located, it may take up to 2 weeks to receive your order.
* Can I keep the old Zip signage up?
Please collaborate with us in bringing our new fearlessly Zip brand to life! This means we will need to say bye to all old signage and replace with the new POS signage.
* Anything else I need to know?
Please only order a single POS pack for each physical location you have.
If you are ordering for multiple business locations, please create a single order with a Head Office or Distribution Centre as the delivery location - from here you can distribute to stores. Note that our couriers are often unable to delivery directly to stores within shopping centres.
If we are unable to approve your POS order for any reason our team will be in touch to discuss.
Updated about 1 year ago