Create an Order
Process an order in the Zip Merchant Dashboard.
Tip: for existing customers checking out in person or over the phone, use the Instore Order function.
To create an instore order:
- Enter the customer’s ‘instore code’ located in their Zip App
- Enter the full order price
- Choose an interest period from the drop-down menu (if applicable)
- Add an optional reference
- Click ‘create order’
- The customer will be prompted to confirm the order, once accepted the order is confirmed.
If your customer does not have a Zip account, they can apply on the spot at https://zip.co/apply.
A customer can generate a customer store code by completing the following steps:
- Log into their Zip account on a mobile device.
- Select the Instore icon from the homepage of their account.
- A barcode and 6 digit code will appear on the customer's account for the Merchant to scan/input.
The customer store code is valid for 5 minutes.
If your customer has a Zip Money account, you may have the option to select an interest free period from the drop down menu, depending on your account configuration.
If your customer has a Zip Pay account, the Interest Free Period will show as 'Interest Free Always'
Updated 3 months ago