Installing the Zip assets widgets app
Let your customers know
Consumers are not always aware of the different payment options available to them before they reach the checkout. Knowing that Zip is available early on can influence the purchase decision. Enabling the Zip on-site assets is a great way to let them know even before they decide to buy.
Mobile view of Zip widgets
Desktop view of Zip widgets
#3 Tab title here
#3 Tab content here
Dolor sit amet
Ololo pysh pysh
There are 3 key steps to be completed here:
- Input your Shopify store URL and install the app
- Select your region
- Choose what widgets you wish to display on your theme
Click 'Add app'
- Click 'Install App'
- Select your region and click 'Save settings'
Be sure to select the correct region that matches your Shopify store currency here to avoid having to re-install the widget.
Merchant ID/Public Key
If you are operating an Australian store you are required to input your Public Key at this step.
All other regions do not require this.
- Once you have selected your region, click 'Integrate Widget'
- Then click 'Customize Widget'
- Once the below settings are revealed you can choose what on-site messaging you would like to enable.
- Once you have selected your preferred on-site messaging click 'Save' and then open a preview of your store to ensure everything is loading correctly.
We are here to help
If you have any questions about installing the Zip on-site messaging app or are having difficulties, please contact [email protected]
Updated 4 months ago