Setup a Zip landing page
The landing page is a dedicated information page to educate customers about the Zip product, while also providing access for customers to pre-apply for their Zip accounts.
Adding the page only takes a few moments and only involves a few simple steps.
- In the left-hand menu, navigate to Catalogue > Information
- Click to blue + icon on the top right of the page
- Click on the "General" tab
- In the Information Title field, enter "About Zip" or "Zip - own it now pay later"
- In the Description section, click on the </> button
- Copy the below Zip Landing Page code and Paste it in the code view section.
- Replace the YOUR ZIP PUBLIC KEY in the above code with your specific Zip public key
Paste your Public Key between the quotation marks " " and ensure there are not white spaces at both ends.
- In the Meta Tag Title field, enter Zip - Own it now, pay later
- Select the Data tab.
- Tick the Bottom checkbox
- Enter Sort Order as 5
- Click the blue Save icon
Updated about 1 month ago